Tuesday, November 11, 2008

26. Jump Ship

There are 26 audio tracks on the Edirol R-09. Twenty-six different pictures made out of sound. It's just the three of us at the end. Jonny, Ron, Kristal, Radish, Joe and even Jay is gone. Just me, Tammy and Michael left. The Wrap Party begins to wrap itself up. It's about 4:30AM. We keep jamming. One last song. Yeah.


Call it Jump Ship. Start at the end. Start with the last jam on the audio recorder. Upload them to this blog one by one in reverse. I'll stop when I reach number 1. It has to end when I reach the very beginning.

2 comments:

Michael said...

I think Jump Ship is a great title for this track. It when I read the name again after hearing the song, I almost thought the guitar was saying "jump ship".
. . . oooo, I am SO excited for the rest to come through! The trickle-track release is a great way of unleashing these, too. I will definitely learn a lot musically from listening, as it was a night of pure uninhibitedness!
Words cannot describe how happy I am that these songs are being released. Thank you!

Garbo Brandst said...

CHORDS - roughly

Dm - X57765 (the difference is the
Dm7- X57565 hammer-on the G string)

A - 577655
Bb - 688766
C - 8TT988 - T = tenth fret